We are the home of the free diagnosis.
We fight, you play.
We know how important your computer is to you and when it is down the effects it can have on your business and personal life. Let us fight for you and get you back to what you need to be doing. Let us fight so you can play.
5 Ways to Keep Your Computer Fast
1. Use Anti-Virus products There are many anti-virus services out there (a few even free) that will scan your computer for infected files, and keep you from getting infected by warning you of dangerous websites. Running a scan once a week can keep your computer running fast and problem free, with most services allowing you to set a scan schedule for scans to run automatically.
2. Disk Defragment and Clean-up Disk Clean-up and Disk Defragment are services that come free with PCs that allow you to keep your computer running fast and smooth. When using programs like web browsers temporary files are made that while useful for fast web browsing can take up space on your hard drive. Disk Cleanup goes and deletes those files and clears up space. When files get deleted they leave empty spaces on your hard drive, Disk Defragment rearranges everything to make it more organized allowing your computer to find what it is looking for faster and easier.
3. Uninstall unused programs Many times we install programs, use them for a period of time, then stop using them for one reason or another. These programs often go untouched and taking up space. Uninstalling programs will free up space on your hard drive.
4. Use Spyware and Malware protection services Spyware and Malware can slow down your computer dramatically. Your computer can become infected from downloads and unsafe websites (you know those sites saying you were the millionth visitor). Malwarebytes and Spybot: Search and Destroy are both good products to use when looking to get rid of infections from your computer.
5. Update your computer regularly Whenever your computer has an update, update it. The owners of the Operating System that your computer runs regularly are sending updates to your computer to increase security to keep you safe from harmful viruses and programs.
Viruses are no match.
We will make sure your computer is virus / malware free with our diagnostic and repair service. After testing all of the software and hardware on your computer, we will diagnose and explain any problems associated with your PC. We will follow up with an estimate for repair so you can make an informed decision regarding your computer's health.
Here at Panhandle PC we offer computer repair service in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated. Please call us for all of your computer needs. From virus and spyware removal to upgrading your software and hardware. We can build your business or home network. Simply put, we do it all.
When choosing a computer repair company there are several factors you should consider. First of all you need to feel comfortable that your computer is with trustworthy individuals that will keep your personal data safe and secure while in their posession.
Once you are sure you are with a trustworthy pc repair company you need to make sure that they are capable to deal specifically with the root issues that are causing your computer to malfunction.
Once you have established the above requirments the question is can it be done at a rate that is affordable. At some point there is an unseen, yet very real, line where repairing your old pc makes less sense than a new computer.
At Panhandle PC we will tell you all of your options and let you decide what option is best suited for your individual needs. Best of all we make the process risk free for you. Our basic diagnosis is of no charge.
We are easy to find.
Go north on Thomasville Rd. until you get to Bannerman Rd. Do a u-turn at the light and we will be right next to AT&T and Dunkin' Donuts. Just call us if you have trouble and we will be glad to walk you through it. See you soon!
We don't think ANY computer is ugly, so we're not going to charge you just to look at it. We like computers, we like fixing computers, and we like figuring out what's wrong with your computer. So we'd LOVE for you to bring us your computer that is not performing at it's best.
The other companies want to charge you $50-$200 just for looking at your machine. We're not like that. For all new clients, we will perform basic diagnostic scans and system checks to determine the cause of your problems FOR FREE. Then we will tell you what the problems are and how much it will cost to fix them.
Whether you think you have a virus, your dropped and cracked your screen, your DC Jack is broken, or your computer is running slow, there is absolutely NO RISK to bringing us your machine. Why not bring it to us? Call us now for directions or check out the map click here.
Has your computer become infected with a virus or spyware? Is your computer running slow and you would like to re-establish that fast computer feeling you had when you first bought your machine? If so give us a call and let us help you get back up and running
We promise to always be professional and confidential. Your confidence in our services is number one to us.